2015 flew by, but it was one helluva year!
- Several career opportunities that kept everyone excited about what they are doing.
- The first momma & daughter day consisting of Olivia’s first live play, pizza, a bookstore stop and lots of shopping. Many more days like this to come 🙂
- Our little girl upgraded to a big girl bed . . . where did the time go!
- Olivia’s 3rd birthday party was amazing with a bouncy house, delicious cake, and lots of family and friends.
- The inaugural Sister’s Weekend took place in Chicago and our minds started dreaming of all the possibilities for years to come.
- We explored the US a little with a trip to South Dakota – saw the “rock men”, LOTS of buffalo, and enjoyed our first family camping trip. Of course, having a potty training toddler only made it that much more interesting.
- Went Skydiving!!!! Another thing knocked off the bucket list and possibly added to the hobby list.
Of course, the biggest event of 2015 took place in the last week. Our new niece, Naomi, joined the family!
2015 is going to be a tough year to top, but I think we can do it. To kick it off I’ve set a 365 project for myself — The Food Life Project — write daily and take at least one photo. The MBA journey will be coming to an end and new doors will be opening so it is time to get focused and live with intention. Make every second count. Tackle the projects I’ve been putting off these last two years. Explore the world and live inspired.